cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with credit card - expiry year entered as 2017 according to credit card company

LKL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My credit card has been working with autopay for over a year.

But now having issues.

I tried to update the info by clicking replace card, but it says unable to process.

I called the credit card company but they keep insisting that I've entered the wrong expiration year as 2017... this year isn't even available in the drop down, what is happening???

@Moderator_Team

Please help since I can't renew/pay for my service as a result.

thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

wrote:

it may be specific to expiry year 2021...

I tried 2 cards, one from RBC, one from  CIBC with different names, same expiry year and it won't work.

I tried a 3rd card with different name and expiry of 2019 then it worked...

16dbde67581db62f53479f556c9ee19fd8e94eeb8108fd8452f2908af502b4e9

Jokes away, sometimes it just needs to be done multiple times and sometimes it just the address and how it is writen ( appartements numbers with or without dashes) and similar stuff can mess it up . 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Glad it worked out for you

LKL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it may be specific to expiry year 2021...

I tried 2 cards, one from RBC, one from CIBC with different names, same expiry year and it won't work.

I tried a 3rd card with different name and expiry of 2019 then it worked...

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@LKL sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's history or cache or have your tried another browser such as Safari or Chrome?

If that doesn't work then please send a private message to @CS_Agent and on your message to them please include:

- explanation of your issue

- your phone and account numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LKL,  If you can, please try another browser, or the same browser in private/incognito mode.  That might resolve the issue.  If not, send a private message to the moderators group, including your account/phone number & PIN. 

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.