cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with eSIM and physical SIM card

jvj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm having a hard time setting up my phone. My number has successfully been transferred but I seem to be having issues activating the SIM. I tried two different eSIM cards. Couldn't receive calls, only texts. Under Settings, data it said I had no SIM. Went a bought a physical SIM card and still having issues. I have an IPhone. I can't do Facetime. Not all my text are coming in, and some I send are sending as double. Yesterday I couldn't sign into my account on App...today I can...Under data in Settings it still says I have no SIM...

5 REPLIES 5

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jvj  Could be I’m not sure . Best for you now to submit ticket with support and get things straightened out . Here’s the link to private message support for help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jvj

Ok, i found it and tried to enter new SIM number from laptop and it says sIM not valid. Is that because I tried on my phone first?

jvj

Hello, I did do this, but on my phone unfortunately. Will that cause further problems? Also, I when I go to setting form account on laptop it looks totally different than what you showed me above. There's nothing about SIM card.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jvj  Also if your able to log into your account and want to use the new physical SIM card . You need to go to profile page and SIM card swap the number like this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1692103144225.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jvj if you have been charged try rebooting the phone or rest network settings . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help you get fixed 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.