cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting issue

danfrawls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my phone still hasnt ported over to my new cell. after i take out sim card and battery and reinstall them both my old cell receives text stating  the pin you just requested for your device is ******. I have no idea what i am supposed to do with this new pin. Any help please?

6 REPLIES 6

danfrawls

My porting issues were cleared up Monday morning, I just had to wait through weekend not knowing if moderators would answer on weekend but in my case they promptly took care of things on Monday.

danfrawls

I forwarded the pin to moderators and will just wait again, thanks for help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex888 wrote:
@danfrawlsIt should already be attached to your account then. Just keep it somewhere for safe, you might need it in the future.

Or, if you're like me, just keep the text "conversation/thread" on the phone. Public Mobile will send texts from 100 and 611 (and others).

@danfrawls It should already be attached to your account then. Just keep it somewhere for safe, you might need it in the future.

danfrawls

I already have a self serve account so how would I add this pin to account, i last heard from moderators last night so would like to add it  myself

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@danfrawlsThe pin in to complete your registration. You can click on My Account in the top right corner and create a self-serve account using your new phone number and pin.

You can also use the PIN if you contact Public Mobile moderators or use 611 to access parts of your account. You can learn more about that here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824?advanced=f...

Ignore that emoji, I don't know why it's there but it won't go away.

Need Help? Let's chat.