cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help, can this be removed

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have unlimited Canada calling, why do i have to hear this every time I MAKE A CALL Please wait while we connect your call; long distance charges may apply." can this be REMOVED !!!!!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

@fdrcamb519  Just add a +1 to all the numbers in your contacts and that message should go away.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  if  you get this message even to local calls, it sounds like it could be a provisioning problem. Contact a moderator and ask them to reset your service.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

in my case I have Canada wide, no need to hear everty time. thank you for your reply

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 , try including 1 in front of the 10 digit number.  That should help.  Note that in some instances, there are long distance charges and the notification is legit.  I have a province wide calling plan and so I do have to pay to call out of province.

Need Help? Let's chat.