cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone

emilyholly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone does not have data and long distance phone calls which were already paid for another words you took the money out of my account, please check and let me know what's going on.

Thank you

Rickee

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It's possible, but we can't know or confirm until we've looked into it! If the issue was resolved, even better 🙂 @jeffster1970

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @emilyholly,

Thank you for contacting us !

We have not yet received a private message from you - feel free to send us a one if you still need assistance. It will be our pleasure to help.

Regards,

Mary

Maybe it was a port-in and started working a day after the post??  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @emilyholly,

Thank you for contacting us !

We have not yet received a private message from you - feel free to send us a one if you still need assistance. It will be our pleasure to help.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Balanceman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Were you able to get your issues resolved?

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @emilyholly - you're going to have to send a private message to the mods to help you with this. Be sure to include your PM account number, phone number, and the email address you use to log into self-serve in the message.

Click Here to send the mods a direct message.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.