cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

Snez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have automatic payment scheduled on my account and previously there has never been an issue, however, my payment will not go through today as I keep getting an "oops, sorry something went wrong. please try again later" error.

I have contacted my credit card and they have indicated that there is nothing wrong from their end.

I hope someone can provide some help.

Thank you,

Snez

7 REPLIES 7

DreJo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a problem with my credit card as well. In the end I used a different browser than the one I usually use (Firefox instead of chrome) and went incognito and it worked. 

Snez

@softech I tried this as well...but don't know my 4 digits PIN 😞

@Snez   yes, open ticket first

In the mean time, try to see if you can use *611 to make a payment via amount due, but you need to know your 4 digits PIN to use that

(*611 has been having problem for a week, but it should have been fixed last night, so try *611 if you know the PIN)

Snez

Thank you, @softech for your help!

I will try this!

Snez

Thank you @HALIMACS 

Unfortunately, I've tried everything and t's still not working despite trying incognito.

Going on to day 3...

I hope this can get resolved soon as I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Snez 

Strongly recommend you try using a DESKTOP device (or laptop) and log in after going incognito or private tab.

Then try processing the payment again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Snez try wait for an hour first and use Incognito mode to login and make payment

if still does not work, open ticket with PM , you might need to use 4 digits PIN to verify  if you use method 1 below 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.