cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

Jmoreland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have Auto pay set up but I didn't go through. I tried making a manual payment with my credit card on file it says can verify credit card. I tried changing the card to a new one and it says can't verify your credit card. It's not my cards and I have money available on both so I think the sight must be down I wish there was a telephone number so I can process the payment directly. I need to get my phone up and running.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jmoreland wrote:

I have Auto pay set up but I didn't go through. I tried making a manual payment with my credit card on file it says can verify credit card. I tried changing the card to a new one and it says can't verify your credit card. It's not my cards and I have money available on both so I think the sight must be down I wish there was a telephone number so I can process the payment directly. I need to get my phone up and running.

@Jmoreland  Known issue with PM Auto-Pay system, it's not your cc at fault but when you try too many times it locks you out. You need to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to fix it.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jmoreland hi you can contact customer support here

type "auto pay fail"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Jmoreland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for the suggestion. I tried it but it says they aren't able to process the request contact credit company. I did they said everything is fine. It must be public mobile. hope a MOD can help

@Jmoreland wrote:

I know that this eventually needs to be figured out, but to get your service working for now, I would purchase a voucher at a store or from recharge.com or ding.com.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jmoreland wrote:

If you have a card on file try *611 you can make a payment that way as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.