cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issue

Shajlove1004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there

I can see my account state as plan expired. I tired to make a payment to reactivate current plan, but I couldn't make it. My current balance is $20. How can i reactivate my current plan?

Please let me know.

Thank you

23 REPLIES 23

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shajlove1004 

When you missed a payment, PM server will not give you reward credit.  You need to pay full plan price $30.  That was the reason I ask you to add an additional $3 to your account to make up for the $30 plan fee.

Since you have your autopay enabled on your account and PM did not renewal your account on Sept 13 morning, you have your right to ask moderator get get the $3 reward credit to your account because it is not your fault that your account was not renewed correctly on Sept 13 morning.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

It's working now 🙂 

Thank you so much

Nice.  Have a good night sleep.

@Anonymous  OP added $7 earlier.  Then, OP added $3 to cover the rewards.  Now, OP phone is working.

Ah. I see that now on page 1. Lotsa editing going on.

popping

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

It's working now 🙂 

Thank you so much

Nice.  Have a good night sleep.

@Anonymous  OP added $7 earlier.  Then, OP added $3 to cover the rewards.  Now, OP phone is working.

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Reactivating isn't going to work until a payment is made. You're going to have to top up the difference between the plan price and your current $20 account balance.

The old fogey swoops in with the duh.

@Shajlove1004 : since your plan is $27 and you have $20 in your account...you need another $7.

I'm always watching the Community, even when I'm asleep. I hope that i didn't cause anyone to retype any messages by merging these threads. Popping beat to it to say that a top up still must be done, but when I was typing my reply to the OP, the message about the top up being done now wasn't there yet.

Shajlove1004

It's working now 🙂 

Thank you so much

popping

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

Ok will add more $3 then try again

Good plan.

If it does not work, you did not give us enough details.

Which plan do you have?

How much rewards do you have?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Reactivating isn't going to work until a payment is made. You're going to have to top up the difference between the plan price and your current $20 account balance.

The old fogey swoops in with the duh.

@Shajlove1004 : since your plan is $27 and you have $20 in your account...you need another $7.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

My renewal day is Sep 13

Okay. 

There is no PM plan with $27. 

Do you have a $30 plan and have $3 reward?

If yes, you need to add $3 to your account to make $30 in available fund and click on the Reactivate Current Plan link to get your phone working again.

Could be an old plan builder?

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

Yes it stopped from the morning, and i tried reactivate button many times

Shajlove1004

Ok will add more $3 then try again

Shajlove1004

Yes it stopped from the morning, and i tried reactivate button many times

popping

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

My renewal day is Sep 13

Okay. 

There is no PM plan with $27. 

Do you have a $30 plan and have $3 reward?

If yes, you need to add $3 to your account to make $30 in available fund and click on the Reactivate Current Plan link to get your phone working again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

My renewal day is Sep 13

So your services stopped this morning?

Try that reactivate button.

Shajlove1004

My phone is not working

Shajlove1004

My renewal day is Sep 13

popping

@Shajlove1004 

Don't start another thread.
Is Sept 14 your renewal date and your phone is still working?

Please tell us from your other thread.  Thanks

Don't panic if Sep 14 is your renewal day and your phone is still working, this is normal with your account in expired status.  Your account will be back to ACTIVE tomorrow morning with your autopay enabled.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

I am a AutoPay user, but my account has been suspended because of insufficient fund.

I tried to reactivate current plan by making a payment($27), but it still say "PLAN EXPIRED".

I already made a payment as my current balance is $27. How can i reactivate my current plan?

Please answer from earlier question of if your service works. When the renewal is going on, it says that to everyone, but it's not really.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shajlove1004 

Is this your renewal night? If so just leave it alone and it will finish in the morning.

If you see the Reactivate button in the upper right...click it. See what happens.

Are your services working?

Shajlove1004

I am a AutoPay user, but my account has been suspended because of insufficient fund.

I tried to reactivate current plan by making a payment($27), but it still say "PLAN EXPIRED".

I already made a payment as my current balance is $27. How can i reactivate my current plan?

popping

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

Hi there

I can see my account state as plan expired. I tired to make a payment to reactivate current plan, but I couldn't make it. My current balance is $20. How can i reactivate my current plan?

Please let me know.

Thank you

Time is 12:15am Sept 14, 2020 ET

If Sept 14 is your renewal day and your phone is still working, PM server is working on your renewal.  If you have autopay enabled, let PM server to do the renewal and withdraw fund from your CC.

Update 1:

Today is also the renewal day (Sept 14) for one of my account.  It let me add fund to my account using my autopay cc.

Therefore, I assume that we can use topup voucher to add fund to your account as well.

Since PM renewal process is just started 30 minutes ago, you may have enough time to add $7 to your account.  

Update 2:

Don't panic if Sep 14 is your renewal day and your phone is still working, this is normal with your account in expired status.  Your account will be back to ACTIVE tomorrow morning with your autopay enabled.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

Hi there

Please let me know.

Thank you

Do you have autopay on? If not, why not? 🙂

Is this your renewal night? If so then ignore all the warnings if you have autopay or sufficient balance to cover your plan cost.

You could use vouchers or instant top-up. If you have a payment card you can make a manual payment.

You can also use the 611 service to make these payments. You'll need your PIN if you want to use a pre-registered payment card.

Shajlove1004

My plan is $27 per month

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shajlove1004 wrote:

Hi there

Please let me know.

Thank you

How much is your plan? If it's more than $20, the only way to reactivate is to make a payment. Has the service stopped working?  if the service stopped, you can buy a voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart or Shell gas stations.

Need Help? Let's chat.