cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay dates are different on self serve

Stuiiful-92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm porting my number over to Koodo, where I am i have less than stellar speeds in general and if public mobile data doesn't feel like working then it won't. My new sim card will maybe be here the 19th. On overview it says my payment date is the 18th, but under plans&add-ons:plans it says the 19th, why the different days? If it is the 18th then I'll have to pay for another month to port my number over or is there a way around it?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Stuiiful-92 wrote:

I'm porting my number over to Koodo, where I am i have less than stellar speeds in general and if public mobile data doesn't feel like working then it won't. My new sim card will maybe be here the 19th. On overview it says my payment date is the 18th, but under plans&add-ons:plans it says the 19th, why the different days? If it is the 18th then I'll have to pay for another month to port my number over or is there a way around it?

@Stuiiful-92  If you dial 611 from your phone it will inform at what time on the 19th your renewal is scheduled to take place. If you don't have the funds in your account and Autopay is turned off then your account will get suspended around that time.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Your renewal will happen on 19th but the funds should be in by 23:59 on 18th or the account will get suspended.

I believe the above advice ( @hairbag1 to mive to 10 plan) is best, unless you can score free sim before 19th if you have autopay it will cost you only 8 and will give you 30 days to comfortably switch over, maybe test out before portin

Best of luck

You should be a-ok then when your new sim gets here.

Hopefully your new cell network is all you hope for...but you can come back whenever you want !!  Smiley Wink

Stuiiful-92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep I did that when I found out that it may be there late. Luckily by porting I'll be saving $10 a month anyway so it's worth it

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can renew your plan with the $10 plan, if you want it to stay Active for porting.

Need Help? Let's chat.