cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged in credit card

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been with PM since last 2 years. This month I got loyalty reward 2$ as I completer my 2 years however I have been overcharged extra 5$. I am using the same phone and same plan 25$ for 1gb+1gb promo plan and I had some referral rewards which normally came out with a monthly bill of around 16$ with tax but this month even after having an extra 1$ reward I have been charged 20$ with tax. 

Please suggest me how to resolve it. I know there is no customer call center number for PM, so this thread is only hope for the solution.

Thanks

Hossain

10 REPLIES 10

Click on payment history it will tell you how much was given to you and how much your were charged (before taxes)

Many have noticed their bill going up this month.

I guess it's time to spread more word around

Hopefully they have promos lined up, it's always easier to refer when there are great deals (on top of already a great deal)

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When did you get that $25 2gb? That is a good deal. 

Offtopic xd

@duferdous then contact the moderators and ask them to look into it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous hi they cleaned up the referrals last month for everyone so if people you referred left you will lose those referrals have a good eve.

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes of course they are! Untitled.png

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous 

Hussain,

many people have lower friend referrals because Public Mobile had purged some that were mistakenly given due to a glitch in their software. Check your friend referrals by going into rewards and clicking on rewards received on the left side it will list how many friend referrals you have. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous PM did some house cleaning on the refer a friend rewards and got rid of some that were still being given, even though the associated account no longer existed. Please check your refferals to seif you lost any. Stay safe..

20200512_193955.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

There was a recent cleanup done to referral codes due to a bug in the system. Can you check self service to see if your referrals are still there. This might explain the price difference.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous can you check your self serve account click on my rewards and check to see if your referrals are all there.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Check your referrals

Did the number of friends drop?

You get reward as long as they stay, once they leave you lose it.

There was a glitch that didn't clean up lost referrals and they fixed it within last 30 days, many people are getting half of what they used to get

Check your payment history for detailed breakdown of charges and credits

If you have friends who are still with public but are not in your list ask them to contact moderates with your referral code

Need Help? Let's chat.