cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound call not working

AAD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

outbound call not working
everything works fine except the outbound calls.   plan includes: - - 12GB Data - Unlimited International Text - Unlimited Provincial Talk next billing cycle is in Nov.15.

What happened:
We added 10 days US plan addon 31st August which expired probably on 9th or 10th Sep. Since then outbound call stops working. Text and Data working fine.

3 REPLIES 3

AAD

Recieved a timely response (within 24 hours) from Moderator. Below is the solution ....

Moderator: "Thank you for reaching out to us, I'd be glad to assist you with your service issue. I do understand that you are having issues with your service, however, please rest assured that I will be glad to assist.
After taking a look at your account, I can see that there were some issues with the provisions of the plan. This usually happens at a manual plan change, the codes were not properly set and therefore you were having issues with the service.
With that being said, I was able to manually make the modification with the right plan and codes. Can you please restart your phone and test the service? everything should be working now. "

The above fixed the problem. Thank you moderator and Thank you everyone for the support.

If you have similar issue please use this link to Private Message moderator. In your message please include:
Public Mobile Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

AAD

Thank you Luddite for the quickest and detailed response. I did PM moderator but no response yet. I guess will wait till they respond. Once again Thank you.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If rebooting your phone does not solve the issue contact ghe moderators. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take a few days.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.