cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not renewing

bar103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have enough monie in my account but it does not take it out. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME this has happened. also I am on the 25 dollar/month plan but more has been taken out when it does withdrawl

10 REPLIES 10

bar103

thank you so much. the pics have been deleted..I guess I had a brain fart...lol  thanks!

@bar103 , I have deleted some of the images that you have posted in your previous message because they contained personal information (account number).

Please go into your account profille and also remove/delete the images from there as well.

Click on your avatar. Go into My Profile. Go into My Photos. Click on All Images.  From there, move your cursor on top of the picture and click on the X to delete.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bar103 wrote:

@bar103 

Wow. Weird. Unfortunately, the only people to fix that are the moderators. You did get some credits along the way but there should only be a clump of transactions around renewal day...you have them a couple days apart.

Odd. I hope they can finally sort it out for you.

bar103

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (8).png

edited by computergeek541:  removed images that contained personal information

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bar103 

Would you be willing to post a screen snip of your overview page? Maybe also of your Payment History for the one or two renewals?

Blank out personal info of course.

bar103

i am doing nothing except making deposits .last month there was a problem so a mod. got me going and changed my plan from 33 dollars to 25. but still it requires 48 dollars.

infact here is the message sent to me:

Hey Neil,

thank you so much for getting back to us !

My name is Mary, I'm one of the community moderators here and I'll be the one taking ownership of your case.

After going through your details, I can see that in fact there were some issues with renewing your plan. I had to manually remove it and replace it with a new one - which includes 500 MB of data, Canada wide talk and global text for 25$. All you need to do is power cycle, test and enjoy - everything should be fully functional Smiley Happy

I hope this helps, and please feel free to send us a message if you ever have any other questions.

Cheers,

Mary

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bar103 wrote:

i did not exlpain it fully.  I have a 25 dollar plan, but 48 dollars is being with drawn at each renewal. this has been done this last payment and this past one (today). I have had this number for 18 years the last 5 plus years with publc wireless.@ months before i was paying 33 dollar (before tax)( I do understand that as a canadian I must pay tax), and find it insulting  that  tax would be the reason that 22 dollars extra is being charge as a tax. thanks for the input though.

Are you *doing* anything at renewal time? Mistakenly changing plans? Unintentionally buying add-ons?

Depending on any rewards present, at base, (eg. in ON), that should hit your credit card for $28.25.

bar103

i did not exlpain it fully.  I have a 25 dollar plan, but 48 dollars is being with drawn at each renewal. this has been done this last payment and this past one (today). I have had this number for 18 years the last 5 plus years with publc wireless.@ months before i was paying 33 dollar (before tax)( I do understand that as a canadian I must pay tax), and find it insulting  that  tax would be the reason that 22 dollars extra is being charge as a tax. thanks for the input though.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@bar103 Is your phone still working? It is normal for your account to say Suspended/Expired 1-2 days before your renewal date and up to a day after, but your phone should keep working the entire time.
If it's not working try manually adding $1 to your account and click reactivate. If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It takes out more than $25 because of the tax, $25 is the cost of the plan not including tax.

@bar103 wrote:

i have enough monie in my account but it does not take it out. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME this has happened. also I am on the 25 dollar/month plan but more has been taken out when it does withdrawl

I hope not, but has your service stopped working?   If money is in your account, but the plan won't renew, some people have had some success at getting services to work again by reporting the phone as lost/stolen and then as found a few minutes later.  If that doesn't do the trick, only moderators can fix account issues.  They can be contacted by clicking on this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.