cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting verification email

eitan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im trying to log in but its asking to send a verification email which i am not receiving. i need to cancel my account but i cant get past the verification stage

thans

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@eitan 

Tips: rebooting device and tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or if you have service Active by SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Another option is to pause your credit card on the evening before your next renewal. It can't renew. It suspends. 90 days later it's gone.

If you have your welcome email from here from when you signed up and you wish to port out your number (which also cancels the account) then the account number is in that email. As long as it's active.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@eitan 

It is easier and faster to send the 2FA code through text.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eitan   is your service still working?  you can have it send the code to your phone instead if your account is active

E2-Login.jpg

if you are still unable to get the code , you can also consider to disable Pre-Authorized payment via *611, but you need your  4 digits PIN for that

If you are still unable to login because of the code, please open ticket with PM Support

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.