cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting refer a friend reward

hc18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Two of my friends have used my referral code to activate new public mobile sim last month. My billing cycle ended today and I don't see 2 referral rewards in transaction history.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hc18 wrote:

Yes that's what I checked under refer-a-friend rewards tab and I don't see their numbers. I can see other numbers which I previously referred.

@hc18 well, you are going to have to have them confirm they received their $10 first.

And if so, they will be the ones that have to contact Moderators to confirm which code was used.

If they did not receive their $10, they could still contact the Moderators and ask nicely to have your code added to their account.

Help article to contact Moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

hc18

Yes that's what I checked under refer-a-friend rewards tab and I don't see their numbers. I can see other numbers which I previously referred.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hc18 wrote:

Also not seeing their numbers under refer-a-friend rewards tab

@hc18 

On your SELF SERVE account Click on the 'My Rewards' BUTTON.

Then, by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, it will open up the list and the arrow will then point down, you will see the last 4 digits of anyone you referred.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

@hc18 

That is the way to ensure the correct referral code was associated with their activation.

By any chance, does your Referral Code (don't post it here) contain zero's or the letter O?

There are problematic characters which have caused many incorrectly entered codes to be entered by some folks... the Moderators will correct any mis-typed entries if the person (the referee, not the referrer) contacts them as provided.

hc18

Also not seeing their numbers under refer-a-friend rewards tab

hc18

They've already got 10$ credit. Will ask them to open ticket then

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

So, on your Self-Serve you don't see them at all (by last 4 digit of the phone numbers)?

check with your friends as well to see if they got the $10

If they don't too, you will have to ask them to open ticket with mod.  For friends referral, it's always the one who activated with the referral codes to open ticket 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hc18 

They would need to contact Public Mobile moderators to confirm the referral code they entered during their activation.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.