cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non activation on new subscription

Harriet1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number has been ported but I cannot activate my sim as I cannot access my activation code

5 REPLIES 5

Humble12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome sounds great!!

Harriet1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I have finally worked it out. On my iPhone I went to Settings-cellular-SIMS and turned the "used as business" on!! Everything came to  life!!!!! All the texts I didn't receive came through in a rush!

During the activation process when asked whether Business or Primary, I chose Primary. I don't really understand why it works on business but it all works now so I don't really care.

Thanks everyone for trying to help

Humble12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check with pm: If your phone number has been ported, ensure that your carrier has updated their records. You can contact pm's customer support to confirm the status of your ported number and activation code.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Test the sim card, is it connecting to PM network?  if it connects, just not recive the code or not receive any calls, it is a porting problem.  You receive the port authorization text from your old carrier?

If the didn't get code/resend code button is selected, is there an option to have the code sent by e-mail?

Need Help? Let's chat.