cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no verification TXT message

jasonbaudin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

while looged into the public mobile app I tried to register my phone number which requires a Verification code sent via text message. I never recieved the TXT messages. 

How do I get this to work.

8 REPLIES 8

SuperMario1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Jason Baudin!
Try restarting the phone
That was I did and finally got the txt msg

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jasonbaudin wrote:

how do I open a ticket?

Hi @jasonbaudin,

You can use the following link to submit a ticket regarding your verification issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox to check it from time to time. Due to high volumes, the delays for your ticket can be 24-48 hours.

In your case though, are you an existing client or a new client? Did you already complete the activation of your account?

jasonbaudin

how do I open a ticket?

@jasonbaudin   You can contact customer service for help by sending a private message via this link.  Watch for an agent to reply at the envelope icon top right of your community page.  If you don't see an envelope then click on your avatar and check Messages in the drop down

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

jasonbaudin

EverSafe Id failed to send txt message

jasonbaudin

My account does not have a phone number attached to it.

Some something to do with Eversafe ID and full access. So I do not have full access without confirming my number and when I try and confirm my number via txt no txt is sent. The cell phone number is correct.

I think something is wrong with the account.  The account is new and number was ported over from Virgin Wireless. Not sure if that has something to do with this.

Jason

jasonbaudin

This is not an option (for me at least) when trying to confirm your ID (for full access inside the app)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Meow_0-1701371701988.png

Meow_1-1701371706063.png

Need Help? Let's chat.