cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newly activated account not working

HM6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help. I just activated account yesterday and my phone is still not able to make and receive phone calls. When I login to my account it is saying that Plan Expired. I put it my credit line and setup for pre authorize payment. I also have my activation #. Please help. Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dorax1997 wrote:

@bilal684 wrote:

@dorax1997 wrote:

Same here! I actived my sim card yesterday but it is not workin at all! I tried my own phone, and the phones of all my family members, it does not work on any of our phones.

It is frustrating. It keeps saying that "no sim card installed". #sigh

Had the same issue, they sent you a faulty sim... You need to get a new sim card and select the option "Change sim card" in your self serve and enter the number of the new sim card.

Thank you! This is what the moderator suggested me to do too. All good now. Very happy with my plan 🙂

Glad it worked out OP

dorax1997

@bilal684 wrote:

@dorax1997 wrote:

Same here! I actived my sim card yesterday but it is not workin at all! I tried my own phone, and the phones of all my family members, it does not work on any of our phones.

Had the same issue, they sent you a faulty sim... You need to get a new sim card and select the option "Change sim card" in your self serve and enter the number of the new sim card.

Thank you! This is what the moderator suggested me to do too. All good now. Very happy with my plan 🙂

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dorax1997 wrote:

dorax1997

Yup. Just got a reponse from them. Hope they can fix it soon so I can use my new plan 🙂

HM6

My issue has been solved. I just sent a Private Message to Moderator Team and one of them will answer and help solve the problem. 

Include in your message your account information to help them look into it and solve it in their end.

dorax1997

@MacMe wrote:

@dorax1997 wrote:

Do you have an iPhone?  Have you tried these steps?

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201420

Hi!

Thanks for your response. I do have an iPhone. I inserted the sim card into a Samsung but it doesn't work either. 

Both my iPhone and Samsung are okay with our current carriers' sim cards (Telus and Koodo).

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dorax1997 wrote:

Do you have an iPhone?  Have you tried these steps?

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201420

dorax1997

Tfirx35

We had an issue unlocking an incorrect password on a new account. While it did take the mods about 4 hours to get back to us the issue was corrected quite easily. 

@HM6 wrote:

I did but I got no response.

Typically you will hear back between 1-4 hours but during busier times it can be up to 48 hours.  Issues are dealt with on a first come first served method

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

HM6

I did but I got no response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team