Did you mean: 

new sim card no service

bullcrap1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

absolutely frustrated

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bullcrap1 please see @NDesai's response.  It includes a link to where you can private message the moderator team for assistance.  They are the only people that can help you with this issue.  The rest of us here are just customers like yourself, we have no power to take care of anything on anybody's end.  All we can do is offer up troubleshooting tips, but at this point I think you need the moderators' assitance.

Here's more details for you, regarding working hours, response time, etc:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:00pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Additional Useful Information:
  • Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bullcrap1

and stop asking me to do things...do your job on your end~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullcrap1

ok..enuf...pb...hooked my sond phne up before  he left here on Sunday... HE STILL HAS NO TIME/......new sim, new account.,paid for time!!!...been asing for help....**bleep**!!!!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@bullcrap1 Sorry hear that you are not getting any services.

Please elaborate a bit more on if you successfully activated the sim and if you were charged. And if your phone is not locked to any other carrier. If yes, you might have encountered an activation error. In this case, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

bullcrap1

all rhis time on line..trying to get sons phone working...nothing

bullcrap1

**bleep** !!!!!! you guys suck...wont get new phone connected now...one week after buying time...wtf

Need Help? Let's chat.