cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help to UNBLOCK my cell # please awas speaking with a moderate team member most,day yesterday a

Liajazz777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PLEASE HLPPP!!!..he last sent me a,link to something Liggitus???or rather not sure in email but I WHENT TO it and I AM MENTAL HEALTH SEVERE I AM horrible at technology I NEED STEP by step instructions if could plzzz

11 REPLIES 11

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@point378wrote:

lock to public moblile 

First, you still need to edit your previous post to remove the phone number.

Second, public mobile does not lock phone nor sell phones in general, I am going to assume you mean locked to Koodo or Telus. This means you must contact a moderator. Use the link I inserted in my previous post to contact them. Include all relevant information to your account and issue.

point378
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lock to public moblile 

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@point378

DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS, bots will pick them up as this is a public forum.

First, is your phone locked to Telus/Koodo or another provider? 

If it is locked to Telus/Koodo contact the moderators.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, and your situation.

If it is not locked to Telus/Koodo, you will need to contact the relevant phone provider for them to provide unlocking free of charge.

@point378wrote:

call me at 43xxxxxx need help unblocking my phone 

Generally, it's not a good idea to post your phone number like that because anyone with internet access can see it.

Usually, moderators do not call customers.  There have been some cases where Public Mobile has contaced customers on current price plans by phone, but it's not the norm.  Almost all communications with the Public Mobile moderators is done by private message and you should be sending one to @CS_Agent .

point378
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

call me at 438 *** **** need help unblocking my phone 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Liajazz777 if it's a Samsung phone, the process should be like in this video:

https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/forum/hide-display-caller-id-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-0166811/

Your screens may look slightly different depending on your version of Android, but the steps should the same.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hi all. I believe she has a Samsung PRIME J3 Galaxy and is trying to display HER number to people she is calling. Need an Android afficianado to provide step by step instructions; maybe even screen shots?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Liajazz777 haven't you been helped with this?  I have seen two other threads you ahve started and I thought you were dealing with a Moderator already.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Problems-with-features-and-billing-payment...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/PLEASE-Please-HELP-I-CAN-NO-L...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Liajazz777 what kind of phone are you using.  Brand and model.  Then we can try to walk you through it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have no clue what you are saying.  Slow it down and document the issue intelligibly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.