cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need PUK code

serpentsnoir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

simon tells me to open a ticket to get my PUK code. he gives me a link. i click the link.  it asks me to sign in to my community account.  it won't accept my userid and password. so i reset it. i go thru the whole process again.

simon tells me to open a ticket to get my PUK code. he gives me a link. i click the link.  it asks me to sign in to my community account.  it won't accept my userid and password. so i reset it. i go thru the whole process again.

4 REPLIES 4

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@serpentsnoir 

Try different browser. Try incognito mode. Clear browser cache,cookie, Try refresh.

PM support send private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @serpentsnoir   So, the truth has to be repeated 3 times?   LoL

There are different kind of PUK and one of them , PM can help, others, NO

So, what is the exact message you got?  please copy here ONCE and we can tell you if PM can help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@serpentsnoir - your repeated statements really make your point. 🙂

When asking for your userid and password, instead of letting autofill take care of it, can you enter "serpentsnoir" and  password manually and see if that gets you further?

Ensure you are using Community credentials and not My Account ones.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@serpentsnoir hi what type of puk code are you simlocked or did you just start using a phone from a different provider if it is the second one then you must contact old provider to get unlock code what type of phone is it?

Need Help? Let's chat.