cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim card

deepthi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i order sim card through online now its two weeks i didnt get yet order no;225096

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Wendy7709 

almost one month. Better to submit a ticket with agent and ask them to check.  Maybe ask them if you can buy one in person from Telus or Koodo store instead and ask them to reimburse you that cost

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wendy7709
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered sim Oct 13 not here yet

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

I dunno....i think public mobile uses the pony express. If I can get a sim card from CCS in 5 business days or less why does it take 2 weeks or more from pm?

It's possible that there is a slight delay from the the order and the time of shipment. I will say that I have personally sent things by Canada Post and on multiple occasions, packages and letters took about 3 weeks to arrive. Once it was within the same province that took that long.  There have also been a few times this year that I have received things from within the same city that took 2 weeks.

@computergeek541 

I dunno....i think public mobile uses the pony express. If I can get a sim card from CCS in 5 business days or less why does it take 2 weeks or more from pm?

@deepthi Public Mobile often mails SIM cards as untrackable letters. Unfortunately, 2 weeks often isn"t enough time these days.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deepthi wrote:

i order sim card through online now its two weeks i didnt get yet order no;225096

@deepthi hello recently it has been 2 to 3 weeks should be there soon😁

Need Help? Let's chat.