cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan has been upgraded, but I didn't request the upgrade

fleaxg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the $25 3G plan. On the last billing date (Dec 7), I was billed with the $40 (15GB 4G). I didn't notice the change until yesterday when I logged into my account.

I stay at home most of the time. Just need data occasionally, like on the way picking up my kids or during weekends when we were outside. Don't need the 15GB at all.

Could anyone tell me what to do? Jan 6 is the coming billing date. Should I change it back to the $25 plan manually before the renewal date? 

7 REPLIES 7

fleaxg

They said the $40 plan has been activated and used, so that they couldn't offer a credit for the difference. They also said "a plan change is not done by the system without a request from the customer."

Anyway, although I am not happy about their response, I have changed my plan back to $25. Hope it won't happen again.

Thanks to all who replied to my post~😁

fleaxg

I checked my text. It seems i didn't reply to those promos. Not sure what went wrong. Anyway, I have sent msg to CS_agent. Hope that they will figure it out. 

Thanks!

@fleaxg   can you find the promote text from PM on your phone? did you reply?

Tell us how it turns out 

fleaxg

Just sent a msg to CS_agent. Thanks for the help!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @fleaxg , schedule a plan change now under Plans and Add ons in Self Serve. 

You only have 24 hours to do it or the more expensive plan will renew again. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@fleaxg 

You should contact a Customer Support Agent and get a credit for the difference and have them make the correction to your plan.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Or send a private message to CS_Agent

If you didn't make the plan change, then why should you have to pay the extra $15.

Have them give you a credit and change your plan back to the correct one.

You shouldn't have to do it .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fleaxg check your text history.  PM has been sending text out and promoting plan upgrade, all customers need to do is to reply YES.  Not sure if someone on behalf replied yes or hit the wrong button by mistake (text now have auto reply suggestion)

First, login to My Account and schedule to change the plan back to $25 on next renewal.  DO NOT use Change plan now as PM will charge you new plan amount immediately and you end up losing more money

If you want to confirm why it was changed or if PM changed by mistake, please open ticket with PM support via Chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.