cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account is not transferring over

Kate-P70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to set up a new account and it is not transferring over. so now my phone is not working and I need it working how do you get any help or have any way of talking to a customer service agent?

2 REPLIES 2

Megzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are you trying to port your number over from another carrier? If so the number has to still be active at the time. if that didn't work perhaps you missed the authorization text to allow the swap? perhaps call the other company and authorize the port. Then you can contact support from your my account page. Hope this helps with some troubleshooting.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kate-P70  Have you rebooted the phone ? Are you trying to port a number over and missed the confirmation text that you have 90 minutes to reply YES to or not get the text at all . If this is the case there a number to call live support to restart port request will send private message . As we are not allowed to post it here 

Adding if all else fails please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.