cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Rewards

Quinmolac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not see my $1 Loyalty reward on my profile??? I have been with them for over a year !

7 REPLIES 7

hana_rashid

It should appear after your 13th cycle, otherwise you can open a ticket and communicate with a moderator in your private messages, they are very helpful and respond very quick!

Quinmolac

Yup..... got it. I thought it would have been on my birthday but as you said it's on your anniversary date of sign up. Thanks for your help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quinmolac wrote:

I do not see my $1 Loyalty reward on my profile??? I have been with them for over a year !

Date of activation = 0
First renewal = 30
Second renewal = 60
Third renewal = 90
Fourth renewal = 120
Fifth renewal = 150
Sixth renewal = 180
Seventh renewal = 210
Eighth renewal = 240
Ninth renewal = 270
Tenth renewal = 300
Eleventh renewal = 330
Twelfth renewal = 360 (<365) - it's at this renewal that the reward would show up in the rewards area
Thirteenth renewal = 390 (>365) - it's at this renewal that the reward will convert into your Available Funds and reduce your plan cost. And thereafter etc for the other years

Where are you at in this?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Quinmolac Should appear on your 13th cycle of payment. If not, better to create a ticket with moderators by clicking on ? on bottom right of the page.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

If you are just at the 1 year mark remember that your 12th renewal (Start of 13th month) is really only at Day 360, not a full year yet. So you wont get it then. It will show up after your renewal at day 360 and then will sit on your “loyalty” rewards line until the next renewal 30 days later when it moves up to become available cash which is used to lower your bill. So it does take a bit longer than most expect it to. Do you know what your start date was?

There Have been glitches in the past. Most people (me included) who started in Dec 2018 did NOT get their loyalty reward in or after Dec 2019 and had to contact a moderator to check it out. I am waiting to see if I automatically move up to two years loyalty this coming December. 

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Quinmolac  You will see it after your 13th plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.