cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

may 26,27 promo

jim1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened an account on May 26 and paid for 30 days on a voucher.  I understood the promo would give me another 30 days free on the plan I selected.  This has not been credited to my account yet.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jim1 wrote:

I opened an account on May 26 and paid for 30 days on a voucher.  I understood the promo would give me another 30 days free on the plan I selected.  This has not been credited to my account yet.

I am not sure what the time line was for the accounts to be credited.  Most are within 72 hours.  you can contact the Moderators to look into this for you.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET). Response is generally within few hours, but may take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.