cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost sim card

sajidmajeedsaj1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello i lost my sim card how can i get another one.my account is not opening.and i payed 3 month bill advance.i need help

5 REPLIES 5

If you know your email and password, try this?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/locked-out-off-my-account/m-p/398438/highl...

This post by @Anonymous helped on a similar thread.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

As far as the sim card goes, you'll just have to purchase a new one. I've seen Walmart, shoppers and London drugs mentioned.

As for your my account, do you know your email and password.?

Once you get your new sim you'll need to get in there or to a moderator to get back in. Quickly... Self service is your best bet.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sajidmajeedsaj1 Once you buy the new SIM, log into self serve and change the SIM card on file with your new SIM card number and you will have your current plan and number back.

As far as the sim card goes, you'll just have to purchase a new one. I've seen Walmart, shoppers and London drugs mentioned.

As for your my account, do you know your email and password.?

Once you get your new sim you'll need to get in there or to a moderator to get back in. Quickly... Self service is your best bet.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sajidmajeedsaj1 wrote:

hello i lost my sim card how can i get another one.my account is not opening.and i payed 3 month bill advance.i need help

You will need to purchase a new sim from PM online or one of the retailers.  You will still need the assistance of the moderators if you can't log in to the self-serve as that is where you will change the sim card.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sajidmajeedsaj1What do you mean your account is not opening? Sounds like you need to contact the Moderators.. expect 48 hours + wait time at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.