cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aimen114
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I can't seem to log in to my account. at first it kept saying that the password is incorrect. I changed the password. but it seems like I do not have an account. after logging in, i get the message to complete activation. and 2 options. resume activation or go to login. if I click on go to login, I am just redirected to login page and then the same page shows up. it's just a loop. and if I go to resume activation, I am asked to select a SIM. I chose the option that I already have a SIM. then I am asked to enter the SIM number. and I get the message that the SIM is Invalid. I have been a public mobile user since 2018. but it looks like my account is that of a new user who needs to buy a subscription. I have tried logging in through mobile app. but I got error saying: Unknown request failure. I am out of country for now. I reset my password with email by clicking on resend code since I can't receive any calls and texts out of the country. I want to keep my number activated.  thanks. please help me.

14 REPLIES 14

Sosullivan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hoping you have fixed this issue but for anyone else searching for this problem, the same was happening to me yesterday when I was starting my account up.   It seemed to be stuck in Step 5 and after trying to activate the SIM Card over and over the app started logging out and just going to the login screen.  Once I submitted a ticket the CS_Agent was able to help finalize tha account (it sounds like everything was activated behind the scenes for them but glitching and showing me it wasn’t activated).   Once the account was actually activated with the help of the CS Agent, I had no problems logging in!   If anyone finds them selves in this situation go to Public Mobile community and send a private message to CS_Agent:)

Sosullivan

Hoping you have fixed this issue but for anyone else searching for this problem, the same was happening to me yesterday when I was starting my account up.   It seemed to be stuck in Step 5 and after trying to activate the SIM Card over and over the app started logging out and just going to the login screen.  Once I submitted a ticket the CS_Agent was able to help finalize tha account (it sounds like everything was activated behind the scenes for them but glitching and showing me it wasn’t activated).   Once the account was actually activated with the help of the CS Agent, I had no problems logging in!   If anyone finds them selves in this situation go to Public Mobile community and send a private message to CS_Agent:)

Toukolou21

Lol, isn't this great customer service! And to think we pay for this!

Ray25

I have same problem , How do you shoved it 

aimen114

Yes I did. still no reply. I am sending another message.

@aimen114 

usually within an hour or two, did you check your community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) ?

If you opened one yesterday and still no reply at all, I would suggest to message them again.

aimen114

How long does it take to gat a reply back? I haven't receive any response yet.

aimen114

Thanks, on it

aimen114

yes I have already contacted them.

@aimen114 

It sounds like you need assistance from a CS_Agent (Moderator). Click on the envelope icon on your computer and private message them for help accessing your account.

Eversafe ID will merge your Community email to your account email if they are different.

@aimen114 wrote:

I tried. but now it says that an ID with my email already exists

@aimen114 

you need to engage support at this point, message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

aimen114

I tried. but now it says that an ID with my email already exists

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aimen114 

did you ever able to login My Account successfully since the introduction of EverSafe? 

If you were able to login before since EverSafe was used, then please try using Incognito mode to log in again

If it is the first time you login with EverSafe, it could be just system issue with account.

Please message support to sort it out

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aimen114 

Did you register an Eversafe ID before login?

This is new to all new and old members starting last month.

Click on Sign Up then login.

IMG_0110.png

Need Help? Let's chat.