Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lets do this

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

all day

just gonna send more and more messages, create more threads....all day

gonna flood this board till its relsolved...not sure what else to do?

allday.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @gbokodi

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I understand your frustration, and you do bring up a point regarding the tardiness for replying. On the other hand, the other members are correct - sending the same message 10 times and posting 10 threads will not make us work faster, it will just add a backlog which will create a bigger delay than you.

As you may also see us proactively on the community, it's our job to help you, and we really take pleasure in doing so every single time. On the other hand, I will kindly ask you to remain respectful toward any all of our community members and employees, and refrain from using vulgar language and from sending us multiple messages. 

Thank you, and Thank you to everyone else on this thread for trying to help!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Let's get him some service first 🙂 All honesty no need to ban, I swear more at my grandmother 🙂

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mary_M @Brooke_C @Dave_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Caroline_B

Please ban this guy's IP address.

Please also don't give priority to this guy, let's not set an example.

Rockdaddy22
No need to ban anybody. Let's all make nice. We need to understand people are extremely frustrated. I know it's hard to keep our cool sometimes, it gets frustrating for us too

srlawren
Wow aren't you a delight

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gbokodi

@meekju1339 wrote:

I was going to write a smart comment back but then I realized, whats the point he will probably be banned before he even gets the chance to see it. Ill just be the adult here and end it. Cya 🙂 

i'll create new account? cya!

enjoy waiting here for 5 days

meekju1339

I was going to write a smart comment back but then I realized, whats the point he will probably be banned before he even gets the chance to see it. Ill just be the adult here and end it. Cya 🙂 

gbokodi

bump

jimmyche

If I were in the mod's shoe, I would probably put aggressive user to the bottom of the food chain.

reported you for inappropriate content.

gbokodi

@meekju1339 wrote:

Hey guys do we have any babysitters available? We have a tempered child on our hands who seems to think he can get what he wants when he wants. Take your money and leave we dont want you here.

gbokodi

@meekju1339 wrote:

Hey guys do we have any babysitters available? We have a tempered child on our hands who seems to think he can get what he wants when he wants. Take your money and leave we dont want you here.

arkw
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we can't have nice things.

meekju1339

@Ryo wrote:

@ShawnC13I'd prefer just the last part, forget about the first.

I suggested it when I did the inappropriate post report lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gbokodi

@jimmyche wrote:

Not sure what else to do?

Be patient! 

Sending 10 message to mod within 6 mins is not going to help, if not making it worse.

**bleep** you? i'll send as many as i want?

Ryo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13I'd prefer just the last part, forget about the first.

meekju1339

Hey relax man. It seems like you think you are more important than the people who have had problems before you that are getting resolved. You cant just skip the line to get your issue fixed before others who also paid 120 dollars especially if your acting like a child. They are doing the best they can with the large increase in activity in the past month. I understand you are having problems, but if you are expecting to pay like a begger and get the service of of king, please go elsewhere. The reason why you are able to pay what you are paying for this plan is because they have no stores or call centers. Thats what you have to deal with if you want to get this plan. Do not be childish about it. Now let me tell you that before this promo they were very prompt in fixing things because they were not flooded and I expect that to be the same as after the promo. 

So if you want to be a positive part of this community, Please cool it.

Have you been charged?  If you have I am hoping maybe they will refund your money and cancel your port for you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jimmyche

Not sure what else to do?

Be patient! 

It seemed like that you were only out since yesterday. (Registered yesterday and a post from yesterday claiming you were out by 5 hours). Normally when there's an input error, or when there's system glitch that the phone line would be in limbo and requires mod attention. So the cause can really be on either PM's or your own shoulder.

Sending 10 message to mod within 6 mins is not going to help, if not making it worse.

gbokodi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Flooding them isn't helping your situation.

all day brother...paid 120+tax

for sure i'm gonna come on strong

all day brother

gbokodi

@hummuschips wrote:

You realize that this will just make it even SLOWER to get service from them right?

awesome maybe they will hire some more people or fix me first so i go away?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Flooding them isn't helping your situation.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You realize that this will just make it even SLOWER to get service from them right?

Need Help? Let's chat.