cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

koodo transfer URGENT

cj1221
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent message to them,but no reply.Is there any customer service number,too confused.I need the number now, and cannot port by myself

30 REPLIES 30

inin2007

inin2007 wrote:

Shazia or anyone please help me transfer my old phone number from Koodo

Shazia

I've already send PM my private information

Up! @Shazia_K please check PM

inin2007

@Shazia_K or anyone please help me transfer my old phone number from Koodo

@Shazia_K

I've already send PM my private information

cj1221
@Shazia_K Can you provide any process or way to cancel and get refund, I can stand worrying about this thing everyday

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just want to chime in with my own experience.  I too was told there was an error and that finalization of the port could take up to 72 hours and that i would receive a confirmation text upon completion.  Well, a confirmation text was never received, but my port was successful and fully functional within an hour of hearing from the mod.  So to make a long story short, periodically reboot your phone to see if you have service.  Good luck and calm down a bit.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Use google

Rockdaddy22
@twestacott so what should PM do, pay his phone bill. PM will reimburse him any days he gets screwed out of PM service, his old provider is not PMs problem.

cj1221
ok,what is the email

PeterH

That's just the way it is if you want to keep your old number. When porting became an option back in the day, I had porting issues with one of the big three's before too. Guidelines from CRTC indicates it typically it takes at least 2 business days and if it's longer then there could be other factors in play. For example, manual involvement is required and both carriers need to talk to each other to confirm the details.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/num.htm

alannasonfire

@Shazia_K I still have not got a response from you, I have sent all my information needed a few times...

Thanks...

twestacott

Does not resolve his concern of paying for two phone services though as you need to keep your old account active in order to port the number otherwise it gets thrown back into the pool for new accounts.

Rockdaddy22
@cj1221 she just told you. If you want to cancel and get a refund then send an email. It's usually much quicker than 72hours.

PeterH

You could have been assigned a new number and start using the service immediately.

jwestacott

@Shazia_K I know you are very busy and you are all trying to help everyone but if you have moment could you look at mine quick? Same issue that I got an activation error but got an email that I was charged and to access the Service Portal. SIM is not working and not ported and I am not able to logon to Service Portal as I am not recognized. Again I know you are trying to get to everyon as quick as possible but I rely on my phone for my job and really need to resolve this quickly. Thanks for your hardwork

cj1221

what's the maximum time you need, it is really inconvenient for me to pay 2 phone service, I feel regretted to buy your plan with bad service even you don't have any customer service number. is there any way to cancel and get refund ?

@Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@cj1221

The port has been requested but the porting team needs at least 72 hours for the port to complete due to some unexpected error. 

You will be notified via text message when the port is complete. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

cj1221

@Shazia_K There's nothing happened, please give me further instructions 

alannasonfire

@Shazia_K I already have sent you that information, you asked me yesterday and I replied to your personal message. 

cj1221

REALLY APPRECIATE

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @cj1221

I just received your message this morning, please do not double post and tag moderators several times, we are not ignoring you we are simply following the procedure to be fair with everyone. 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

cj1221

Please help me ,WAIT FOR A LONG TIME @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Jeremy_M

cj1221

Can you solve my problem as well, sent to you already

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @alannasonfire

I'm sorry for the delay but 4 days doesn't sound right, 

Can you send me a private message with this info: 

-Public Mobile SIM card #

-The phone # you are porting

-Account # with your old provider

Thanks,

Shazia

cj1221

@Shazia_K WE need your help please

Rockdaddy22
Maybe @Shazia_K will be able to help you guys, I know she's really busy, but 4 days is way too long.

alannasonfire

I am on Day 4 and they havent done anything with my porting problem... Also urgent ..

cj1221

how long they will reply

Rockdaddy22
Then you've done the right thing

cj1221

I tried by myself,it shows I need to contact them, and I sent private message already

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@cj1221  Unfortunately there is no customer service number.  All support is provided here in the forums, by tagging moderators or sending priovate messages to the moderators for assistance.  Right now the moderators are swamped and resolutions are taking longer than normal.

Can you provide some more info on your problem?  have you already tried the port by yourself?

Rockdaddy22
There is no phone support with Public Mobile, that should be clear to everyone.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...
Need Help? Let's chat.