cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

koodo deal

rae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

looking to take advantage of that koodo deal for PM users, bad thing is my phone got messed up and i lost the text.  A rep at koodo said they needed to see the SMS. Is there anyway to get it resent?

Thanks,

PM user

28 REPLIES 28

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zhadj030,

🙂 🙂 🙂

@Michael77 wrote:

@zhadj030,

I figured as much. 😉

lol

Michael77

@zhadj030,

I figured as much. 😉

staying here. XD

The deal is not very attractive 

Michael77

@zhadj030,

What are you going to do? 😉

I just received the offer from koodo. Hahah

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rae wrote:

@torontokris wrote:

@rae yes that was the number that texted me with the promo. I text them back the word offer and got a re-text of the same offer.

Some people may have different numbers that PM sends offers from

@Luddite yes I was able to text and got the offer resent to me.. but that was the original number who texted me.

Tried the number and it didnt work,  to bad i cant find the original one, if it is just the matter of having the right number it was orginally sent from...

Wanna shoot me a private message and lets try if my metlod would work? 

Michael77
Keep us updated. I would really like to know if it works. 🙂

rae

@torontokris wrote:

@rae yes that was the number that texted me with the promo. I text them back the word offer and got a re-text of the same offer.

@Luddite yes I was able to text and got the offer resent to me.. but that was the original number who texted me.

Tried the number and it didnt work,  to bad i cant find the original one, if it is just the matter of having the right number it was orginally sent from...

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

collin1215

@xCameron94x wrote:

@collin1215 wrote:

Since I still have the Koodo text. lool was thinking on just texting you the exact same text but changing the info on it to your number and your nearest location. 😛

Only problem with that could be the phone # from the sender. Usually when PM sends you a text its about a 3-5 digit number, not a real phone number. 

Yeah change the contact information xD

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rae wrote:

@torontokris wrote:

@rae

TEXT the word Offer to 5198

Worked for me to get it resent to me

Note there is at least 2 different codes out there. One looks to be the first wave of people, and of course a more current code.Not a big deal just saying you may not be able to use one of the old codes

didnt work for me

@rae

If the moderators do give you a code that works, please let us know here.  Robot Happy

rae

@torontokris wrote:

@rae

Note there is at least 2 different codes out there. One looks to be the first wave of people, and of course a more current code.Not a big deal just saying you may not be able to use one of the old codes

didnt work for me

thats probably why i never got anything back either.. 

SD08

@Luddite wrote:

@SD08 I cannot send a text to 5198. Were you able to do that from a PM account? 

@Luddite

Funny that you asked, as I was just about to try it myself.

I was able to send to 5198, but no response.  I never received any offer before, so that might be why.  I guess that means I'm not eligible (yet).  I do have the Fall 2016 promo plan.

@Luddite wrote:

for me it said that the text got sent, but nothing got sent back

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08

@torontokris wrote:

@rae

@torontokris

Thanks for that info.  Do you happen to know if that is the same number that sent you the original switch offer?

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rae

@collin1215 wrote:

Since I still have the Koodo text. lool was thinking on just texting you the exact same text but changing the info on it to your number and your nearest location. 😛

Only problem with that could be the phone # from the sender. Usually when PM sends you a text its about a 3-5 digit number, not a real phone number. 

rae

no worries i will try the mod root.  if not i will connect with you.  thanks though

collin1215

rae

thanks; i will try it out.

@SD08 wrote:

I'm not sure, but you could try asking a moderator to check if your account is eligible.  In a previous switch-to-Koodo promo, there was a way to get the text resent like this.  Perhaps they have a similar way to get it resent this time.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your account # or phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

rae

hahahhahahahahhaha 

PM is the greatest, and the pricing structure is good.  Just want to see if that option is still here for me.

@potato wrote:

don't abandon us! public mobile is the best. i would worry that koodo is just going to mess with your plan or pricing eventually.

SD08

I'm not sure, but you could try asking a moderator to check if your account is eligible.  In a previous switch-to-Koodo promo, there was a way to get the text resent like this.  Perhaps they have a similar way to get it resent this time.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your account # or phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

potato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

don't abandon us! public mobile is the best. i would worry that koodo is just going to mess with your plan or pricing eventually.

rae

only text friend.

@collin1215 wrote:

Did you recieve a call from a local Koodo regarding the deal? 

collin1215

Did you recieve a call from a local Koodo regarding the deal? 

Need Help? Let's chat.