cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

koodo Transfer issue

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've got promo message about transfer callphone number to koodo. But i still want to stay PM.

can i use my promo code and phone number to transfer my wife's phone number to koodo?

just port her number to koodo. 

this promo plan is amazing, can i give it to my wife ?

who know?  is that possible ? 

3 REPLIES 3

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fisher wrote:

I've got promo message about transfer callphone number to koodo. But i still want to stay PM.

can i use my promo code and phone number to transfer my wife's phone number to koodo?

just port her number to koodo. 

this promo plan is amazing, can i give it to my wife ?

who know?  is that possible ? 

Yes it's possible but no guarantee. Try it online. Use your code and  open a new Koodo account select new number. Once it's all activated sim in hand and up and running... then port your wives number over that new # you activated. 

Do not port your # at any stage.

It's works but again no guarantee.

@fisher

You can check out the huge thread on RFD on this deal and ask your question there.  A lot of people are interested in this promotion.  Some people are even trying to sell their public mobile number for other non PM subscribers to get this deal.  

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-35-5gb-40-8gb-public-mobile-migration-plus-180-bill-credit-2217...

From my reading, you probably can port your wife's number over.  But you should check further.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fisher

I don't know as I don't have the offer.  But I heard that if you activate online and select to get a Koodo number, Koodo may not force you to port your PM number.  YMMV

Need Help? Let's chat.