cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with number change

KK2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi team,

1. i changed my phone number by logging in online. the otp goes to the old number not the new one. how do i get the otp to go to the new changed number?

2. not option to pay by credit card, only seeing an option to redeem a voucher. How do i get pay by card enabled?

thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

KK2020

Thank you.

Sorry I'm working on a laptop and not using the mobile app. That's why I think the experience is way more clunky. The answer by halimacs here is more along the lines of what I'm facing.

KK2020

Thank you.

1. This solution is clunky but works. It bypasses the number issue. This also means the person who takes the old number will keep getting a text message every time I try to login? Kinda creepy 🙂

2. My credit card is already saved. Its not letting me make a single payment. The only option on the page is subscribe radio button. But I don't want to subscribe. The main reason I have a public mobile connection is because I get to use it without a subscription.

Zercocoolxp

1. In the Public Mobile app go to account and select change number. You'll see the old number in there, update it to the recent one.

2. Select Payment in the app and choose Update Card Information. Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and even debit Visa is accepted.

1000020368.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KK2020 wrote:

hi team,

1. i changed my phone number by logging in online. the otp goes to the old number not the new one. how do i get the otp to go to the new changed number?

Choose "didn't get the code" and you should get the option for e-mail.

2. not option to pay by credit card, only seeing an option to redeem a voucher. How do i get pay by card enabled?

Go to Manage Subscription and you should be able to add a payment card.  You can use either a credit card or a debit Visa or debit MC.

thank you in advance.

Need Help? Let's chat.