cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim

alexam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I can't  registered the sim I bought few hours ago. I have "invalid sim" message. So no text, no calls.

Thank you for your time

4 REPLIES 4

alexam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, tried everything, finally submitted ticket too.

Alex

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@alexam  try clear the cache on your browser restart your computer and try the activation again to see if it works or remove the SIM card put another phone,If it doesn't work then you need to send a private message to the Moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@alexam wrote:

Hi there,

I can't  registered the sim I bought few hours ago. I have "invalid sim" message. So no text, no calls.

Thank you for your time

Where are you see the invalid sim card message? Is is during the setup process at activate.publicmobile.ca or does is it saying this on your phone's display after inserting the sim card into your phone?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@alexam wrote:

Hi there,

Thank you for your time

If you did not choose your plan and activate in-store, then you will need to activate your SIM card online.

Did you get the "invalid sim" message on your first try? Or did you try activating more than once?

If your SIM number got locked in a previous attempt, you will have to wait 1 hour to try again. Also suggestion to clear your browser cache and open a new tab using incognito mode.

If the "invalid sim" message persists, it may be that someone already activated your SIM number by mistake. In such rare case, you need to notify Moderators for a possible refund.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.