cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomming calls

faisal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I am unble to receive incomming calls i transfered my number 2 days ago. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @faisal,

thank you for getting in touch with us, and welcome to Public Mobile!

sorry to hear that you haven't been able to receive any phone calls. As you haven't done so yet, can you please send us a private message including your account details? We'll get to the root of the issue and get it fixed!

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @faisal, If you transfered you number from another cell carrier, then something has gone wrong with the transfer.  You need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can get things going for you.  Include your account number and PIN in the initial message to help speed things along.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

In the meantime, your old account should still be active.  (I hope it was active when you started the transfer, otherwise the transfer would have failed).,

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yor number transfer is stuck!
It’s always better to continue to use your old mobile carrier until it stop working, then you know that porting is completed. Swipe SIM cards and enjoy your new service!
You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.