cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im lock out of my account need to pay for my bill

claralam8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i'm trying to log on to my account but I got lock out and I need to pay for my bill and change my mastercard number 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous  ah it's just addons that require pin then?

Yes.

There was a whole other sub-conversation on another thread that this is a bad thing. Meh. But others feel differently.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment through recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@claralam8  To get a voucher online try recharge.com. Entering credit cards, and voucher codes, can take couple of tries. 
To get by until fixed, try TextNow app for calling with wifi. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  ah it's just addons that require pin then?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@claralam8 wait 1 hour from last attempt,  clear your browser history,  go to private/  incognito mode and try again to login in. If you know the answer to your secret question try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If this fails contact a moderator and ask them for a temporary password. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you have access to your self service account. Go here to replace your credit card.

Make a patment.pngWhen entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

OR

you can use 611 with a payment voucher, or for a fee through recharge.com or zoom.com. 

See here on how to use 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

And screenshots below on where to buy vouchers:

vouchers.jpg

Stay safe. 

@claralam8 wrote:

I don't see any ? marks where can I find it 

@claralam8 Hello to speak to a moderator click on the? Bottom right hand corner ask Simon to speak to a human tell them you need a temporary password good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

You could also try calling 611 and top up with a voucher, if your cc is not expired and on file then you can all top up your account via 611 as long as you know your account pin

The 611 service will happily take your money without need for a PIN.

claralam8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't see any ? marks where can I find it 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have tried the password reset and that has failed then you will either need to wait an hour or contact moderators by clicking the question mark.

You could also try calling 611 and top up with a voucher, if your cc is not expired and on file then you can all top up your account via 611 as long as you know your account pin

Need Help? Let's chat.