New phones again! 

Starts at:

iPhone 8 $209

iPhone 8 Plus $279

Reasonably priced for this generation of iPhones! Thanks PM! 😁

7 REPLIES 7

@Korth wrote:

I am reading and not understanding.

Maybe because this thread has been cut, spliced, edited, and butchered? People keep quoting and replying to things which were "not" even said here, lol. It would be so much better to just lock these sorts of threads instead of letting them keep going forward.

@Korth, this thread has not been touched at all.  This is how it flowed.  The member mentioned that the 8 and 8+ were now being offered in the CPO section. The first response was telling the OP to find where they could buy the Certified Pre Owned phones which has nothing to do with the original post, and the following posts were responding to that one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I am reading and not understanding.

Maybe because this thread has been cut, spliced, edited, and butchered? People keep quoting and replying to things which were "not" even said here, lol. It would be so much better to just lock these sorts of threads instead of letting them keep going forward.

@Anonymous 

More like reading and not understanding 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@LeePublic 

Phone Section (publicmobile.ca)

your welcome

enjoy your service...

@Anonymous once again you are not understanding what the OP is posting.  They were mentioning that new phones were being offered in the CPO store.  Your answer was to point them where to find the phones?!?!?!?  Please read and understand the questions,  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

@LeePublic wrote:

New phones again! 

Starts at:

iPhone 8 $209

iPhone 8 Plus $279

@Anonymous I think @LeePublic  knew where to find this info....they DID post saying so. 😁

@esjliv : Once again not reading and understanding.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic wrote:

New phones again! 

Starts at:

iPhone 8 $209

iPhone 8 Plus $279

@Anonymous I think @LeePublic  knew where to find this info....they DID post saying so. 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic 

Phone Section (publicmobile.ca)

your welcome

enjoy your service...

Need Help? Let's chat.