cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 is not shipped out yet

Lindaping
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered an iPhone 7.  It was in March.  Over ten days passed.   It has not shipped out yet?  I wonder the reason.

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lindaping 

Hopefully you will get a tracking number soon so you will be on your way. 😉

@JL9 wrote:

When it comes to phones and sim cards shipped by PM, it seems like you will have to practice a lot of patience

I kinda of understand phone, 2 weeks might be ok , due to stock issue.  It is one 3rd party shops server multiple carriers (couple carriers/online stores selling the same phones and the same 3rd party fulfilling the orders)  But SIM card for 2 weeks?  Stock is not an excuse... 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

When it comes to phones and sim cards shipped by PM, it seems like you will have to practice a lot of patience

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you get tracking number? When exactly did you order it?
Orders usually take 2-3 weeks to be fulfilled.

If you do have tracking number you might contact agent but most likely answer will be similar.

Lindaping
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lindaping   PM CPO orders could take two weeks, I think it is still within reasonable time.  

But, open a ticket with PM Support to confirm the order status.  Direct message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.