cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad/Tablet

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does PM have any plans for an iPad/tablet? 

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I would think if you researched the best cost of data only plans and data+text+phone plans that the SIM will work in an iPad that has a SIM slot. Just don’t give out your phone  number.  Or you can use phone as a hot spot. Or try a friends phone SIM card in your iPad to verify. I have a PM SIM in a ZTE box....no issues with texts or unused data. Texts do show in my usage but I never see them and voicemail works. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately not but if you do your research you can find some cost effective options relatively speaking as some companies out there really take pride in gouging as much as they can

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No data SIM only from PM. Unless your ipad can work as a phone and has SIM slot.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BDW   if you want data only plan, check  Fido, it is around $20 for 4 GB but they might ask you to have another line with it 

Zoomers wireless and Primus both have similar tablet plan ($20 for 4GB) and no requirement to have another account to link with it. They might even give you a free entry level tablet if you sign up for 2 years

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BDW not unless you have a place for a sim card 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BDW   Sorry, no data only or tablet plan here.  Plans here are not very tablet friendly ( I meant not cheap to use data only)

Need Help? Let's chat.