i lost my sim card with my mobile , how can i have the new sim card

Aario
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how can i get the new sim card with the same phone number

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Aario 

You can purchase a new SIM online from Canadian Cell Supplies on sale for $5.99 in Ontario with fast free shipping or pick it if you are in Oakville.

Here is the link:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na... 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Hey....folks!!! Only a Corporate store. So check here then verify by phone if they have stock. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Aario wrote:

how can i get the new sim card with the same phone number

Buy a new sim card from PM or retail store then login your self service account and change the new sim card number to the lost sim card number.

LOL @dust2dust 

Sometimes my voice to text leaves much to be desired. I really ought to review those before sending.  

lol@HALIMACS - I was going to photoshop a Telus logo on a Cuda but got interrupted and then you edited. 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Aario 

You can order one on this site, or go to a Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinic location to get one.

Then all you need to do is go in your self-serve under the change SIM card function and change the associated Sim card.

(EDIT:  if you have self serve confirmations set to send SMS to your phone, you will need to switch that to email for this SIM change)

Need Help? Let's chat.