cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the phone rewards works

laila10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

since i sign up should accumulated 10 dollars per month as part of the promotion. but i dont see it . so ending up paying 38 each month. can someone experience the same thing. thsnks 

12 REPLIES 12

laila10

hello i review the content last yr its 10 dollars promo towards your bill. now make sense . thsnks 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@laila10  please answer these quextions

1) when did you sign up? 

This can help find the promo. 

2) post a svreenshot of you recent payment history and one  closer to when you signed up. 

Or look if you see a 10$ positive balance before renewals.

laila10

i heard by tv ads thrn i went to London drugs to sign up . ftom virgin switch to public mobile. not sure i hsve to review it 

mimmo

@laila10  when did you sign up? 6 months can go by quickly.

did you meet the requirements of the promo?  Can you find the promo announcement  in the announcement board?

These are often issues of people not seeing the the discount awarded. 

laila10

i will do that 

thsnk you .

laila10

should i look the whole history? i feel im missing rewards point

mimmo

Login to selfserve click payment the payment history. Send a screenshot of the history page. 

Also when did you sign up?

Edit the 10$ is not a reward it a promotion discount. 

laila10

what happen was when i sign up a promo for 6 months

supposed to be 30 dollars monthly im paying 38 original 40 because i pre autorized debit .i have 2 dollars discount . isn't 10 dollars off accumulating each month? i dont see it to my rewards icon ? can someone explain to me how ut works . thsnk you Cheers

mimmo

@laila10  maybe post a screenshot of your payment history for the last 2 renewals. We can help you decider it.

@gordone27 this  is nothing to do with the promoion field, nor how to get rewards. 

gordone27

Did you put the promo code in the promition slot?

you can get $2 for auto renew,

$1 every year for being a loyal customer,

and up to $20 for helping people in the community.

OnePlusFan

Sounds like computergeek has the right idea if you had the $10 every month promo, unless you are referring to the $10 referral credit in which case that's a one time thing.

@laila10 wrote:

since i sign up should accumulated 10 dollars per month as part of the promotion. but i dont see it . so ending up paying 38 each month. can someone experience the same thing. thsnks 

Since you signed up during a $10 off promotion, that bonus doesn't accumulate in your account balance unless you have more in your account balance than is needed to pay for your plan.  If you are only a $50 plan less $2 for autopay, and you've been charged $38+tax each 30 days, the promotion has been already been applied properly. Anything in your account balance that is needed to pay your plan every 30 days is already deducted from the the amount that you need to pay.

Are you saying that you're on a $40 plan?  When did you sign up, and are you talking about the $10 off for the first 6 renewals promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.