cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how in the world do I get a ticket?

jawillis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 5 Public Mobile users in my home; myself and all four of my children. 

Recently, for the past 2 months, there was an extra charge of $44 on our credit card statement that was separate from all our phone bills. I am trying to sign in to each of the accounts to see what this might be, but I'm having trouble signing into them. Even when I reset my password. This is making me very nervous and I just want to get a ticket and talk to a person. I can't have that extra charge on there each month! And I want to reset all my passwords once and for all to make sure I can sign in and manage all my family's accounts. 

4 REPLIES 4

Pop_Eye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would suggest that you log into all 5 accounts....verify what you paid in "transactions" and also see what plan each account is on. Then go from there. By any chance was any one texted to upgrade to a more expensive plan? Does a yes response automatically change the plan? 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jawillis 

Yes I believe @softech is on to something there.

If you look back at your child's devices you may see a text from public mobile offering to upgrade to a higher data plan. It only requires the user to respond "yes" to the text and the amount will be changed on the next renewal.

A number of non-users who pay for services for others (ie for their kids or elderly parents), have come to realize that the users of the devices may have done this in recent months.

Consider it a teachable moment,  i suppose.  The good news is if they did this, you can simply go into your self-serve account once you determine which one it was and schedule a plan change back to the desired / initial plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jawillis   I wonder if one of your accounts has upgraded to the $40 plan.  PM has been sending promotion text to ask people to go for the $40-15GB plan, all we need to do is to reply YES.  Some people replied by mistake and got onto the $40 plan.  Login to My Account and confirm

For My Account login, if you have 5 accounts, you must have used 5 email addresses (or aliases) to login.  Please open ticket with Pm support to sort out the login name

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jawillis 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to an agent. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to an agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.