cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do the rewards work?

henriettapinter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $40 plan and i've set up autopay so it's supposed to be $38 now. It says i have $6 earned rewards but i have $0.00 available funds yet i'm still paying $40 plus tax instead of $38? i'm confused as to how the rewards work? i've read that autopay takes money from available funds first but i have $0 even though i should be getting autopay rewards. i joined public mobile three months ago and paid full price when i activated my account but now it says i'm getting the $2 autopay reward yet it says i owe $40 next month and have no available funds. 

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@henriettapinter , on the overview page, you will see the base plan cost.  That never changes.  If you go into the rewards tab, there you will see an estimate of the reward amounts for each category of applicable reward and the adjustment in cost with rewards factored in.  These are estimates as they may change from current status to when renewal occurs. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@henriettapinter wrote:

I have the $40 plan and i've set up autopay so it's supposed to be $38 now. It says i have $6 earned rewards but i have $0.00 available funds yet i'm still paying $40 plus tax instead of $38? i'm confused as to how the rewards work? i've read that autopay takes money from available funds first but i have $0 even though i should be getting autopay rewards. i joined public mobile three months ago and paid full price when i activated my account but now it says i'm getting the $2 autopay reward yet it says i owe $40 next month and have no available funds. 

Your Available Funds will be zero unless you manually put money on your account ahead of your next renewal. Your regular plan is $40 but PM takes off whatever rewards you're entitled to...so you have a $2 Autopay reward then your on-file credit card will be debited $38 at next renewal time.  Over time, as you can gain more rewards such as Friend Referals, Community Reward and Loyalty Reward... they will knock down your $40 even more.

I manually put $$ in Available Funds to cover next renewal costs...then PM doesn't touch my credit card and I still get the Autopay reward.

Rikus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree with everyone above that you should contact the mods. I signed up last Friday and I am seeing the $2 autopay being put towards my available funds already, so something did not go right on your end.

However once you contact the mods they will be able to fix it right up for you and it should not be an issue going forward. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@henriettapinter wrote:

@henriettapinter  Your AutoPay rewards get applied to your account the day of your renewal. If you check your payment history via selfserve for that last 90 days are the rewards being applied? If not then submit a ticket to PM and they will fix it for you. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There have been several complaints of this in the recent past, you are not alone. Get in touch with @CS_Agent and they should get it fixed up for you by next renewal. Check and see if this is the first month it happened or if it's happened before. Wouldn't want to miss out on any of those free rewards.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.