Did you mean: 

how do community points work specifically

Skeebap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cant get a straight easy to comprehend answer on how to earn community points

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Skeebap  Basically you earn points as you spend  and then redeem for different things when you have enough points

Like redeem for $15 bill credit when you have 15 points, or redeem for 1GB data when you have q9 points 

How to earn point? 

1.  5% points back in  points from your regular bill or spending on Add on

2. 1 point for each cycle for each friend you referred

3.  10 points on your Anniversary with PM

4  Community reward depends on the participation,  could be 1 , 2, 5, 10 or 15 points for the month

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Since the transition to the points system, all new (and existing) customers who have joined the PM Points after Jan. 25th can get up to 20 points for their participation in PM Community. Those who joined before Jan. 25th will receive up to $20 in credits as they are in the old rewards system.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Skeebap Lot of discussion can be found by simply searching "community rewards" in the search bar up top. 

But here is the basic definition:

"The Community Reward Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times."

Need Help? Let's chat.