cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday bonus manually added by Agent

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just let those( who didnot have received SMS texts) know, you can send Private message to the agents, they are so prompt to reply and help, the following is the message I received in a minutes, thank you PM.

"I have applied the "More is Merrier" bonuses on both lines: 500 International Long Distance minutes and one-time 2GB data add-on.

You'll be able to see them shortly if you'll log into each of the Self Serve(online) accounts.

Just make sure to clear the cookies in the browser before logging in or use Incognito Mode."

10 REPLIES 10

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn wrote:

Just let those( who didnot have received SMS texts) know, you can send Private message to the agents, they are so prompt to reply and help, the following is the message I received in a minutes, thank you PM.

"I have applied the "More is Merrier" bonuses on both lines: 500 International Long Distance minutes and one-time 2GB data add-on.

You'll be able to see them shortly if you'll log into each of the Self Serve(online) accounts.

Just make sure to clear the cookies in the browser before logging in or use Incognito Mode."

You had better luck than I did! I created a ticket using the simple simon & received a response back from one saying “

I do apologize for the inconvenience! For us to complete your request, we will need to wait until the end of the day due to the system has a  deployment list that works from Dec 1st to Dec 15th if after today you haven't received the SMS we can add it manually.”

I did however expect this response since the last day to receive the text isn’t over yet! 🤣

@Bainer55- Click on Get Help up top or chatbot (simon) down below.

Bainer55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get the chatbot i dont see it anywhere

Being around here so long, I'm surprised you didn't get a ticket first. Strange.

@computergeek541 wrote:

It just happens to be that you conctacted them by a private messaging at a non-busy time, but doing this, your request was automatically assigned the lowest priority level. Using the chatbot is essential.

Confirming above statement.

Had issue with bonuses too, and send private message. Waited 3 hours with no response but after creating a ticket response was within 10 minutes and all was resolved very quickly. Ticketing WORKS!

It just happens to be that you conctacted them by a private messaging at a non-busy time, but doing this, your request was automatically assigned the lowest priority level. Using the chatbot is essential.

yackinlyn

really, i sent the message everything was done within 5 minutes, impressed

yackinlyn

no problem thanks to that person who posted the helping link

@yackinlyn wrote:

Please note that tickets need to be opened by using the chatbot.  Sending a private message automatically results in slower service.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yackinlyn Thank yu for your info

Need Help? Let's chat.