Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hate it!!!

johnnyeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

signed up Friday $40 plan and tried to transfer my old number STILL NOT WORKING

just hate it

No number to call just sign up to a stupid forum board

I LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE AND JUST CANCEL THE ACCOUNT!!!

bad!!!!! 

34 REPLIES 34

johnnyeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

refund!!

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We can't help you with your money back. We CAN try to help you troubleshoot the issue if more details are provided. If the port request itself is stuck, then yes you have to contact the moderators. Their response time can vary, but I've gotten a response every time I've written them.

But yes, PM is a no frills service and there's no call center. They make that pretty clear. Sorry to hear you're having porting issues, though.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@johnnyeng  hi well don't ask the stupid forum board for your money back contact a moderator!!

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@johnnyeng wrote:

signed up Friday $40 plan and tried to transfer my old number STILL NOT WORKING

just hate it

No number to call just sign up to a stupid forum board

I LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE AND JUST CANCEL THE ACCOUNT!!!

bad!!!!! 

Was it a mobile line that you ported, a land line or VOIP? Mobile shouldn't take that long, but your old SIM would still be working until the port completes. If it is a landline or VOIP those take time. 2-3 business days for Landline, up to a week for a VOIP.

Stuck ports do occur, generally it is the company you are porting out from wanting more money from you (you owed them something) or your number was no longer active (you cancelled it) those will cause a port to fail. Sometimes they just want to sweet talk you into coming back by offering you a better deal than you had with them before. Other times it can be you made a typo or something didn't match. Lastly the gremlins sometimes just randomly make a port fail. Weekends are not usually classed as business days, depending on who you were leaving, it might need an operator to release your number and they may not work weekends (that isn't PM's fault!). Regardless reaching out to the moderator team (little envelope on the upper right, click it and send a message to Moderator_Team or click here) will be your only course of action right now. Be it to fix it, or to try to refund it.

Research your provider before giving them money, no where does it promise a call centre here! It's cheap because it's no frills and you are expected to be savvy enough to solve your own problems or to use other users for help. This forum system works really well, and most of the users here would prefer it over having to pay more for a service they likely would never need to use.

Need Help? Let's chat.