Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got lock out of my account

xuqiuli8868
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@xuqiuli8868 wrote:

i want to reset my new credit card for my pre-authorities payment. I phone 611 and couldn’t find the right way

@xuqiuli8868 , you can only do that from your SELF SERVE account or with the Public Mobile Moderators.

Is your account renewing very soon?

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

@xuqiuli8868 

Under payment tab, you can do this by manage card on bottom left:

HALIMACS_0-1612921123493.png

It's been recommended the best way to do this is to entirely remove your existing payment card, then completely re-enter the new one.

xuqiuli8868
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to reset my new credit card for my pre-authorities payment. I phone 611 and couldn’t find the right way

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @xuqiuli8868 ,

Use the "forgot your password" option. Clear your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode. Then try it.

If still doesn't work contact the MODS.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@xuqiuli8868 

You may wish to wait an hour, clear cache and cookies, open incognito page, then try again.

If you're looking to add funds, and you have a payment card registered to the account, you might want to try *611 from your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.