cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message

dlapointe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to call, out a message comes on saying I don't have calls on my phone. I signed up with PM in December and I've received this message 5 times now. I got the $40 package with data, call, and text. Why is this happening? I count on it working as it's my only telephone and it's important that it works at all times. I hope this is a temporary problem, otherwise I will need to change providers. 

5 REPLIES 5

Yesterday, I dialled a wrong number, I got a message of something like UT8 your call cannot be corrected.

I hung up, and I dialled the correct number - it worked fine.

I've not experienced this on any regular frequency, however, it does happen.  Each time for me it's been a misdialled number, whether from my incorrect contact information, or a callback based on a missed call from an unknown number or if I've mistyped it myself.

If this continues, you will have better luck with the Modeterator_Team to address this issue.  Have you messaged them yet?

If you're that concerned about being able to make an emergency call - always carry a charged up phone without a SIM Card.  It will connect.

dlapointe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have a dial tone, just the message and then it hangs up.When I try again in a few minutes , it's fine. Even this slightest interruption in service is not acceptable, as I could be attempting to make an emergency call.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If the problem persists, you'll need moderator assistance. Please be patient as response times are currently up to 24 hours or longer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dlapointe wrote:

When I try to call, out a message comes on saying I don't have calls on my phone. I signed up with PM in December and I've received this message 5 times now. I got the $40 package with data, call, and text. Why is this happening? I count on it working as it's my only telephone and it's important that it works at all times. I hope this is a temporary problem, otherwise I will need to change providers. 

When this happens do you have coverage (signal)?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Ensure you're typing the number correctly, and if using a contact phone number, remove any non-numeric characters.

Need Help? Let's chat.