Obadiah4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can i reset my email to login?

16 REPLIES 16

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Obadiah4 

That is good news. 

Did you use the suggestion provided by @softech  (first reply to your asking for help) to create a support ticket?
If yes, wait for a reply from a CS Agent who is PM employee.  CS Agent will ask you more question to get you back on your account.  Watch for your private message inbox(The envelop icon at the top right corner of this page) from the CS Agent.

Ask if you have more question.

Obadiah4

the verification code was sent via SMS from PM

popping

@Obadiah4 wrote:

yes, i got a verification code today 

I am confused.  How were you received a verification code if you cannot access to your email or SMS message?

Obadiah4

yes, i got a verification code today 

@Obadiah4 

Only a CS_Agent can help you change your email address and to access your account once credentials are confirmed Eg. your security PIN.

Obadiah4

nothing comes up for me to follow your instructions 

popping

@Obadiah4 wrote:

chef.ob@ariana.com was made for me by the customer rep when i activated my number. i do not thing this is a real email issuer 

@Obadiah4 

Do you still have access to your PM SIM card to received SMS text message to verify your identity?

@Obadiah4 

Don’t know how to account your email address?

Clear cache and go incognito on your browser then click on Forgot Password.

Obadiah4

xxxxxxx@ariana.com was made for me by the customer rep when i activated my number. i do not thing this is a real email issuer 

popping

@Obadiah4 wrote:

i can login but its asking me to verify and i do not know how to access this email(xxxxxxxxxxxxx) to verify my account 

@Obadiah4 

Do you own the email in question when you activated your PM account?

If yes, you need to re-gain control your email address from the email issuer of your email.

There is nothing PM can do for you as PM.  The email registered on your account is the only proof that PM can use to ensure that you are the owner of your account.

Obadiah4

that is why i want to change my email so i can access and verify to be about to login 

Obadiah4

i can login but its asking me to verify and i do not know how to access this email(xxxxx@xx.com) to verify my account 

@Obadiah4 them open ticket with PM support as advised above for PM support to update it to an email you have access

Obadiah4

this is my email xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and they are asking me to verify and i don't know how to access this email

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean by reset? Did you try the reset password function?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Obadiah4 reset email as in just password reset or change email address?  

if password reset ,  first try to use the Reset Password link there on the login page (or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password) enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if that does not work or you need to change email address, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.