cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM not activating

Jess53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to public mobile on my brand new IPhone 15.  The eSIM is not activating and the QR code is also not working.  It is also not allowing me to submit a ticket to request help.  What do I do??

6 REPLIES 6

Jess53

Thank you all.  Apparently activating a new iPhone 15 and changing to Public mobile was too much for a brain to handle.  I did toggle on the eSIM, but the key was to restart my phone after doing so.  Thanks for your help!

@Jess53 do you see a Public Mobile eSim in the Settings -> Cellular screen??

If you do, you need to set it as Primary and toggle on Turn On this line 

@Jess53 

Just to confirm, had you already been receiving service here with a different device using e-Sim?

If so, in order to switch devices using e-sim you have to purchase another one as they are not transportable from one device to another like physical SIM cards are. 

Perhaps you're already aware of that and if so, ignore my comment. 😉

Jess53

Didn’t work either.  Still says unable to activate.  Also made sure primary is highlighted in eSIM manager.  No eSIM appearing in my manager at all

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jess53 

Can you access the eSIM QR code via the e-mail, and use your iPhone to install the eSIM by scanning the code from the e-mail itself?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jess53  check sim manger in phone settings . It’s possible the eSIM has already been installed and ensure it’s enabled /set to primary and “turn this line on “ is toggled on and reboot the phone . If still no luck you can use this direct link to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.