cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different package for current and new customers for same money

shafi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I needed some more data and I changed the subscription to 29/month for 10GB data, only to find out the new customers are getting 30GB for the same 29/month. This is not fair. I'm switching to Lucky mobile next month who will give 25+5 GB if signed for auto top up. 

6 REPLIES 6

shafi1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good suggestion, I've submitted a ticket, lets see if they increase my data, if not, I'll switch next month. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well there are still a few that don't have restrictions like fizz and no frills that have the same plans. Or at least they don't Advertise. Them as for new customers.

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shafi1 wrote:

I needed some more data and I changed the subscription to 29/month for 10GB data, only to find out the new customers are getting 30GB for the same 29/month. This is not fair. I'm switching to Lucky mobile next month who will give 25+5 GB if signed for auto top up. 

To save you the hassle of switching and porting etc I would first contact Customer Service and see if they will fix you up. If not of course it would be reasonable to make the switch.

EB0

@shafi1 

Unfortunately, $29 30GB plan is available only to new customers, $29 10GB is available to existing customers.

this is how most companies are doing their business 

colleeno

The plan you have found with Lucky Mobile is also for new customers only so Lucky is doing exactly what Public Mobile is doing – trying to attract new customers. 

Rastin

I don't blame you I would leave to if I need a better plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.